Product Marketing Senior Advisor
Singapore, SingaporeJob ID R71319 Date posted May. 28, 2019
Product Marketing Planner
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Product Marketing Planner on our Display Product Marketing team in Singapaore.
As a global business with game-changing products, there’s always scope for Dell to grow sales and expand market share. So a highly skilled Product Marketing team is essential. Our team has real vision. They develop and implement strategic approaches to solutions and technology marketing that put our products and services at the forefront of our customers’ minds. Always ready to adjust strategies in response to market change and competition, the team works closely with sales, product partners and vendors. Crucially, their remit goes beyond the customer value proposition to making sure product development is informed by customer insights.
- Gathering and understanding key customer insights
- Performing analysis of technology and market trends while developing a market growth opportunity analysis within the industry
- Lead ideation sessions within the group to generate ideas of how to solve customer problems
- Collaborating with other product managers across different businesses to create complete product solutions.
- Creating and managing effective content and processes for product positioning and messaging for regional partners, sales force and channel partners
- Working in partnership with downstream product management teams to ensure we have a strong story and strategy for Go-to-market and external launch messaging and positioning
- Consistently perform competitive analysis against top industry players to ensure our lineup is differentiated and competitive
- Support growing the business plan for the display team and manage products/solutions to meet revenue and profitability goals in line with team targets.
- Developing marketing process enhancements to ensure that the overall display marketing process can grow and scale with the business.
- Preparing key executive and external product strategy presentations
- Thorough understanding and mastery of basic marketing principles and product development process. Previous experience in high-tech or personal computers marketing is a plus.
- Strong ability to empathize with customers and understand their key pain points and needs
- Proven experience in successfully managing high-volume global product categories is a strong requirement.
- Ability to effectively work as a leader in a cross functional team environment including business and product development, supply chain and procurement processes and execution dependencies.
- Aptitude for using an analytical approach to business evaluation and problem-solving - with the understanding of how to effectively communicate proposals, results and implications to management teams and external partners.
- Exceptional ability to execute and influence the direction of a product/technology vision and roadmap. The successful candidate should have a track record of influencing successful product/solution vision/roadmap and executing to a plan
- Capability to collaborate with and manage external partners in the product development process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and expertise in communicating with international partners
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re excited by the prospect of marketing ground-breaking innovations to a global audience, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Closing date: 31 May 2019.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.