Manager 2, Sales Operations
Singapore, SingaporeJob ID R044387 Date posted Nov. 14, 2019
Global Renewal Quoting (GRQ) is accountable for delivering consistent, high quality and efficient centralized services to renewal organization. Primary responsibilities include overseeing and monitoring functional area to provide guidance and be a subject matter expert in their field. Responsibilities include managing stakeholder communications and drive continuous improvement and efficiencies, aligning to the strategic goals of GRQ. Engagement through cross-functional collaboration across DELL to improve service execution and processes to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the supported organization.
- Manages activity and direction of staff within the Global Renewal Quoting domain. Demonstrates operational focus driving continuous improvement and efficiencies
- Manages the daily activities of individual contributors, leads or supervisors performing similar tasks in a group, department or district. Has accountability for results in terms of expenses, customer satisfaction, employees, programs, function or products. Fully accountable for all people-management activities for subordinate staff and responsible for establishing goals and objectives for department.
- Generally manages employees who operate within a specialized discipline. Focus is typically on department or local functional area.
- Handles escalations and escalates where necessary. Provides solutions to issues and problems and ensures adherence to all policies and procedures. Decisions or failure to achieve results will add to cost and may impact the short-term goals of the organization.
- Works on functional and cross functional escalations and programs of diverse scope. Co-ordinates the activity of workgroup through customer relationships/ requirements and operational expertise.
- Frequently interacts with direct reports, outside customers, and functional peer groups at management levels. Conducts presentations of technical information concerning specific projects/ schedules. Facilitates cooperation.
- Communicates organizational and functional strategy and translates it into team goals.
- Demonstrates strong ability to manage teams independently and confidently.
- Implement continuous process improvement and work to drive GRQ initiatives and coordinate efforts in support of cross functional projects.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.