Internship - UX Design Team
Singapore, SingaporeJob ID R89752 Date posted Nov. 14, 2019
At Dell, we are committed to bringing innovation to people everywhere and organizations of all shapes and sizes so they can transform and thrive in the digital economy.
As a UX Intern with Dell, your primary responsibility will be to help us shape the experience for future Dell products in the display and computing peripheral categories
We are looking for interns who are comfortable taking accountability and are able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our rapidly evolving business. The ideal intern is customer focused, results driven, innovative, works well on a team, and acts with integrity.
You will also be responsible for the following:
- Conducting relevant UX research
- Contributing to UX design guidelines
- Completing one cross functional internship project of your choosing
What you can learn:
- How to apply sound UX research and design for products that touch millions of users
- How to work within a world class multi-discipline and multi-national Experience Design Group
- How to balance business needs and user needs in ways that bring positive results for both
You are our candidate if:
- Have a sound educational foundation in UX research & Product Design
- Are working towards a degree in behavioral sciences, design, or engineering
- You have a portfolio demonstrating successful implementation of user centered design principles
- Have a positive attitude and open to learning in a fast-paced studio environment
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.