GCCS Account Executive 4
SingaporeJob ID R037025 Date posted Oct. 10, 2019
GCCS Account Executive
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
From developing brand new accounts to driving expansion across existing accounts, our Direct Sales team transforms opportunity into action every day. Whether focusing on a geographical area, product line, industry, channel or market segment, their goal is the same: to develop relationships with the end-users of the organization and generate meaningful sales. They are the direct line between our ground-breaking portfolio of product solutions and the desks of satisfied customers.
- Establish and develop a strategy for selling both directly through partners to targeted accounts and new prospects across most industry verticals within your assigned territory.
- Run this territory as a business taking total ownership of the outcomes. To do so, it will be imperative to the extended team of stakeholders, which includes:
- Local resources such as sales consultants, inside sales, services, marketing etc
- Local external such as our partners, resellers, SIs
- Comfortably work across all levels of target customers from C-level executives through to IT architects and developers.
- Actively manage territory pipeline by balancing the requirement to progress this quarter’s opportunities with the need to build pipeline for future quarters.
- Be comfortable running with a large number of prospects at any one time.
- Sustained track record of successful enterprise sales.
- Demonstrable history of closing deals directly and with channel partners.
- Clear evidence of leadership.
- Exceptional written & verbal communications skill.
- Intellectual curiosity.
- Drive, energy and determination.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you relish the prospect of championing innovative products direct to significant customers, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.