Field Marketing Manager
Singapore, SingaporeJob ID R73451 Date posted May. 25, 2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Field Marketing Manager for our team in Singapore.
Why Work For Us:
Dell is primed to recruit the best and brightest candidates from all across the globe. We take pride in fostering a winning, innovative, inclusive employee culture. We also take calculated risks and we celebrate big victories when they pay off.
Our Employee Value Proposition:
Our Culture Code unites us and makes us a great family of companies and a great place to work. It’s how we run the business, go to market, work together and provide inspirational leadership. Our culture code is defined by our values and are made real every day by defining expectations for how we work and how we lead.
Singapore is a key high-growth strategic market in South Asia covering various market segments ranging from large enterprises to mid-size organizations. We are searching for a highly competent individual to own & drives overall marketing go-to-market programs that to align to the Singapore business priorities.
- He/she will be the subject matter expert to develop & execute field marketing plan across the entire solution portfolio, partnering with sales in our direct route-to-market motion.
- Own the integrated country plan to accelerate sales pipeline, improve customer experience and loyalty, generate leads, speed up sales cycle and promote industry awareness.
- Collaborate across multiple functions and keep all key stakeholders informed and aligned to bring the field marketing plan to life.
- Analyze the impact of his/her marketing programs and review programs and tactic results.
- Manage the marketing budget and ensure that marketing spend drives the highest return-on-investment.
- Support regional roll out of product launches.
The right candidate will have demonstrated a successful experience in results-driven marketing. He/she should be passionate about technology.
The candidate should possess:
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 12 years of experience in Marketing, Field Marketing, including B2B in technology industry
- Proven track record creating and executing demand gen programs in Singapore based on deep understanding of the technology market requirements
- Good understanding of enterprise marketing including account-based marketing
- Good understanding and relationship with the channel ecosystem including technology partners.
- Proven success managing complex and omni-channel campaigns
- Demonstrated success in event management, campaign execution, and/or project management.
- Working knowledge of marketing automation such as Mascot, Ariba & Salesforce etc.
- Excellent communicator and collaborator
- Ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Ability to take pressure working in a fast-paced environment where change is a constant
- Meticulous and has an eye for details
- Highly organized and ability to multi-task multiple concurrent projects
- Positive attitude, willingness to work hard with a passion to succeed