Dell Technologies Corporate University PMO
Singapore, SingaporeJob ID R042596 Date posted Oct. 29, 2019
Primary activities for the Dell Technologies Corporate University PMO will include developing and managing our training resale and delivery partners Singapore across Dell Technologies group of companies to achieve the vision of training 1000 participants by 2021 together with IMDA digital transformation vision. This will be done across 3 initiatives: 1. Outreach Program on Driving Awareness of Digital & Security Transformation for Medium Enterprise embarking on the Digital Journey. 2. Internship – Digital Cadet. 3. Expanding on Education Alliance Initiative.
This role will work closely with other Dell Technologies’ regional leads across Pivotal, VMware and RSA. The Dell Technologies Corporate University PMO will have to work with Dell Technologies Operations team, as well as the curriculum and certification teams, to drive the Dell Technologies Corporate University program and be familiar with the necessary processes.
The role works closely with the Dell Technologies' sales and marketing teams to provide sales support as needed, and to identify and sell through to the 1000 users across students in academia, student internships and mid-career switchers.
This position will frequently serve as the first contact point for Partners, Customers and Internal Staff (Sales, Finance, Marketing, Business Development, Curriculum Development…etc.) seeking information, guidance, and clarification on regional Dell Technologies' training offerings and programs.
Including, but not limited to:
- Developing Dell Technologies Corporate University in Singapore
- Authorized Training Partner Recruitment and Management in line with the 2021 vision across Dell Technologies Companies
- Monitor, report upon and manage training metrics
- Contract Negotiation
- Provide sales support by conducting customer meetings, presenting training offerings, building training plans and scoping custom courses.
- Manage Regional Partner Schedule, Sales, Certifications, and Program Reporting
- Recruit Universities to join Dell Technologies Corporate University program, and foster those relationships
- Create and implement, in conjunction with Dell Technologies' marketing team, campaigns designed to drive education sales.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of relevant experience
- 8+ years of successful prior management of Training department
- Experience working with a geographically dispersed, technically astute team, preferably experience working within the Dell Technologies Education family
- Successful experience implementing and driving revenue-generating training endeavors
- Partner Management experience; with history of growing channel revenues (Delivery and Resell)
- Comfortable talking to partners and customers about Training solutions and positioning the value of training in enterprise software deals.
- Team oriented, but self-motivated, with the ability to work remotely and independently
- Experience using spreadsheets, creating reports and presentations
- Ability to prioritize and improvise (within departmental and company guidelines)
- Experience in interfacing with relevant Govt agencies in obtaining CITREP approval.
- Knowledge of Pivotal, VMware, Dell Technologies Education solutions
- Salesforce.com experience
- eLearning / OnDemand Training experience
- Learning Management System experience
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you have what it takes to bring innovative new products and services to life in collaboration with world-class experts, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell Technologies.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.