Dell Financial Services Account Executive
Singapore, SingaporeJob ID R90216 Date posted Jan. 30, 2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. Within Business Unit we are looking for an DFS Account Executive to work as part of a team based in Singapore.
Responsible in assisting and supporting the Enterprise Sales function to help create/drive incremental opportunities, increase the deal size, and participate in making deals happen by formulating creative financial solutions.
From developing brand new accounts to driving expansion across existing accounts, our Direct Sales team transforms opportunity into action every day. Whether focusing on a geographical area, product line, industry, channel or market segment, their goal is the same: to develop relationships with the end-users of the organization and generate meaningful sales. They are the direct line between our ground-breaking portfolio of product solutions and the desks of satisfied customers.
- Job scope leverages “Asset Management“ and “Total Cost of Ownership” (TCO) methodology and financing expertise to conduct effective pipeline drilldowns with sales to derive data and information on:
Customers installed base of EMC and non-EMC equipment
Status of assets - leased or owned
Depreciation cycle and Accounting preferences
Cash flow, budgeting cycles, Capex and Opex considerations
- Develop valid and compelling financial scenarios and TCO’s to form part of the EMC value proposition.
- Also owns the responsibilities include driving the Sales function to take share and to protect installed base by :
Working on creative financing structures to take out competitor’s equipment such as NBV buyout, Sales and Lease Back, Swap program values etc.
Proactively refresh N-x EMC installed base to newer ECM technology by driving TCO with maintenance and upgrade budgets etc
- Be the key interface to qualify and structure EMC On-Demand or Pay-Per-Use offering by working with Sales, Services and other cross-functional teams to package hardware, software, services and maintenance into a managed storage offering.
- Responsible for driving and delivering real value proposition in Enterprise License Agreement (ELA) for EMC software portfolio.
- Liaises with Legal and funding teams to support contract negotiation and also with Sales Operations and Finance for order processing.
- Customarily and regularly engage with decision makers at client facilities in performing primary duties
- Provide sales leadership and experience on large, complex sales opportunities
- Extensive experience selling technology solutions where you were recognised as a top performer
- World-class customer management and strategic selling skills to enhance the success of our customers’ business and the growth of Dell
- Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems
- Strong communication, collaboration, negotiation and executive presentation skills and able to provide insight and thought leadership to senior/CIO/CXO leadership and next 2 levels down
- Highly developed planning and organisation skills and ability to work in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment
- Deep expertise of market trends that impact on Dell’s customers
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSc/BA) or equivalent experience