Consultant, Product Marketing
Singapore, SingaporeJob ID R043745 Date posted Nov. 18, 2019
CoC (Center of Competence) is accountable for ensuring we have competitive products to win, with the right price, supply, enablement and tactics to achieve our regional sales plans.
We drive regional product line management through the full lifecycle – launch, demand planning, pricing, developing tactical sales plays and end-of-life with new solutions replacing old ones.
We also ensure the GTM readiness of our products from enablement to assets to regionalization. We provide the voice of the customer to the product group teams, and we act as the single point of contact for our regional sales teams on product issues and roadmaps.
This role is for Product Line management of Ready Solutions and Converged infrastructure.
We are looking for a senior experienced person to understand our offers and define key focus areas from the bouquet of offers. Ensure we have competitive products to win by understanding market dynamics. Take feedback from sales teams, customers and partners to influence product requirements with the engineering teams. Create an integrated operating plan (IOP) around how we price, position, and promote by route to market along with supporting programs and sales plays.
Scope for this role covers Ready Solutions for SAP, Microsoft and Oracle as well as Converged Infrastructure (VxBlock). The right candidate will have knowledge of these products and associated market across APJ. The individual must achieve credibility with Product Group and Sales leadership, while maintaining a healthy tension to drive ISG business objectives.
Key Responsibilities & KPIs
Build the integrated plan to make ISG products consumable by our routes to market Collaborate with other CoC teams to create the right pricing, GTM readiness and demand plan to achieve ISG priorities and AOP Develop plays and programs – account selection plan, regional goal setting, program tracking and measurement to adjust plans, etc. Support creation of globally consistent plays. And build local plays when needed. Drive product requirements into the PBU based on local feedback to ensure we have the right products to win Call the ball on product positioning where necessary Determine the resources and assets required to successfully implement the plan while aligning to ISG priorities Coordinate between multiple PBUs and regional stakeholders Align with and cascade plans to regional PBM teams to ensure global consistency
- Deep technical expertise on data center products, external market and customer solutions.
- Extensive and proven track record in successfully leading a business.
- Experience of both strategic and tactical leadership adjusting strategies and go-to-market plans to meet market requirements and customer satisfaction objectives.
- Strong and extensive experience managing in a complex environment while maintaining structure.
- Demonstrate deep analytical skills and have the ability to visualize, articulate and solve issues.
- Ability to develop executive level relationships and enable your team to do the same.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to engage with and present to executive level, and which allow you to influence and interact with confidence and credibility at all levels.
- Relationship development skills
Personal Attributes Required
- Obsessed with serving our customers and not allowing barriers to stop us.
- Demonstrates courage and actively engages in shaping ideas and solutions that deliver on the company`s key performance levers
- Always operates with Dell`s best interests first.
- Consistently delivers results, challenges oneself for continuously improving performance and contributing to the success of the portfolio as well as the team
- Builds great relationships, values diverse perspectives, lives our purpose and values, and is recognized as someone others want to work with
- Always figures out a way forward especially in the face of uncertainty and change
- Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills along with attention to detail and an eye for quality are crucial for success. You should be able to understand market share trends, competitive advantages and be able to communicate them to the field as well as leadership teams.
- Focuses maximum energy on priorities that are aligned with the company`s direction and will best position Dell for success
- Proactively looks to simplify work and find ways to do work better and faster
- Eager to collaborate, yet takes personal accountability, for meeting and exceeding our plans and goals