Business Intelligence Data Analyst
Singapore, SingaporeJob ID R67850 Date posted May. 09, 2019
Global Sales Operations Advisor
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Global Sales Operations Advisor on our Global Renewal Sales team in Singapore.
Transforming raw data into insight. Predicting the future through analysis. These are our core strengths as a groundbreaking organization changing the world through technology. Our Business Intelligence team applies science to data to predict and model future outcomes. Our analysts lead the way in developing new methods of generating meaning from data – developing new environments, methodologies, processes, tools and data governance structures. They also propose strategic or tactical plans based on business data and market trends.
- Provide value-added insights through world-class analytics and real-time reporting
- Design, create, deploy and maintain BI dashboards
- Conduct thorough data analysis, help design and implement analytics programs, help operations and sales personnel to make informed, data-driven decisions
- Collaborate effectively with various teams throughout the organization to ensure best practices and existing knowledge are leveraged and put to use
- Be a trusted data advisor and a business partner with global sales and operations team to support and accelerate sales execution
- Implement methods and techniques to improve data efficiency, quality, and reliability
- Build large scale data architecture to ingest, integrate, transform and optimize from various data sources
- Ensure end-to-end data availability and continuously improve the agility of delivering key actionable information to the sales team
- Bachelor'sdegreein computer science, software/computer engineering, applied math, physics, statistics or a related field
- At least 4 years of relevant field experience
- Database architecture and data warehousing.
- Database solution languages, especially MS SQL and PostgreSQL
- Hadoop based Analytics
- Machine learning familiarity
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you can analyze complex business problems and inform key decision-making, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.