Business Development Representative
Singapore, SingaporeJob ID R1905570 Date posted Apr. 26, 2019
We are looking for a Business Development Representative to be responsible for pipeline generation for the VMware Velocloud sales team.
Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by cold-calling and emailing potential customers to schedule initial meetings.
To be successful, you should have previous quota-carrying experience developing leads from marketing campaigns in a fast-paced high-volume (500 MQLs, 30-45 calls daily) environment.
If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
Business Development Representative responsibilities include:
- Scheduling meetings with potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Qualifying marketing leads as sales opportunities
- Representing our company well to potential clients
- Meeting and exceeding sales qualified leads quota every month
- Proactively contact potential SD-WAN clients through cold calls and emails
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Identify client needs
- Set up meetings or calls between prospective clients and Account Executives
- Report results weekly to the Business Development Manager
- Minimum 1 year experience as a sales development representative, sales account executive, or similar role in software or technology industry
- Track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Tactful verbal and written communication
- Ability to stay organized communicating with large quantity of prospects and internal colleagues