APJ Global Account Inside Sales Representative
Singapore, SingaporeJob ID R28001 Date posted Mar. 19, 2019
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
The scope of this role is the top level of the Inside Sales family for prospecting and driving sales programs to grow Dell EMC's market share into Global Accounts. The Global Account ISR, cultivates the skill set required for Dell EMC Global Account Managers, or Inside Sales management. The role is responsible for managing, driving and delivering business (both existing and new) around trusted IT solutions in their assigned territory working with the channel (a third party reseller for Dell EMC) within APJ region. The role is a balance of office-based sales, offering information management solutions and services through local partners as well as direct field engagement.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs outbound sales activities such as cold calling, lead follow-up, sales qualifications for APJ Global Accounts.
- Utilizes Salesforce.com to forecast and track all sales activities
- Meets or exceeds activity metrics for outbound calls, appointments set, opportunities added, and prospecting time
- Maintains contact with customers in an assigned territory to ensure customer satisfaction, issue resolution, and cross-sell opportunities for Dell EMC’s large portfolio
- Leverages internal resources and matrix organizations (e.g. Global Account Managers, District Manager, Technical Consultants, Solution Specialists, Programs, and Global Financial Services)
- Builds relationships and effectively communicates with external partner organizations and assigned account management team
- Develops a quarterly business plan and sales strategy for assigned market and geography in association with Global Account management team
- Conducts regular one-on-one reviews with Sales Manager to review forecasts, activity performance, training and development requirements
- Identifies individual account strengths and weaknesses and implement appropriate action plans
- Proactively creates & closes demand for ISG portfolio within given account set
- Identifies and influences customer key decision makers
The right candidate will possess:
- Experience within a fast-paced sales environment
- Proven ability in delivering against sales targets
- Sales experience in handling Global Accounts (desirable)
- Understanding of Dell EMC's products (desirable)
- Excellent consultative selling skills
- Good understanding of IT market
- Ability to influence others to achieve results
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Results driven
Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.