Advisor / Senior Advisor, Global Operations Strategy
Singapore, Singapore, Remote - India (All Other);Remote - Malaysia;Remote - New York, United States (All Other);Remote - New York, United States (NY Metro);Remote - Republic of Korea;Remote - TaiwanJob ID R035228 Date posted Sep. 13, 2019
Besides a market leader, Dell is renowned for its supply chain innovation and is consistently recognized as having one of the top five supply chains in the world. Yet, changes in the industry and the internal organization require us to constantly redesign our supply chain to optimize customer experience, efficiency and risk mitigation.
Global Operations Strategy team reports to the Chief Supply Chain Officer and is responsible for designing and implementing advance supply chains across Dell’s lines of business. The team in Singapore consists of high-profile members who were ex-consultants from McKinsey, BCG and A.T. Kearney and alumni from Harvard, MIT, INSEAD, Yale, Princeton, Columbia and Chicago Booth.
You are expected to provide analytical rigor and produce fact-based reports and analyses to support decision making. The role requires:
- Conducting extensive research and coordinating with cross-functional teams to collect business critical data
- Analyzing data to derive implications and/or create relevant business/industry reports
- Supporting the formulation of insights and recommendations as part of a Strategy project team
- Comfort with a fast-paced dynamic environment and ability to carry out detailed and accurate data analysis on a consistent basis.
- Distinctive problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong spoken and written communication skills
- Ability to build strong networks and influence across functional organizations
- Ability to work with senior executives
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to function independently and guide junior team members
- Effective project and change management skills
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re ready to play an instrumental role in our strategic development, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.