Account Systems Engineer
Singapore, SingaporeJob ID R042560 Date posted Nov. 05, 2019
Account Systems Engineer
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Systems Engineer on our team in Singapore.
Our field sales professionals rely on proactive technical support during the sales process – and our expert Systems Engineering team always steps up to the mark. We lead the development and implementation of complex and specialized products, applications, services and solutions. From delivering sales presentations and product demonstrations, to developing detailed installations or system integration plans, we ensure customers get the innovative, relevant, interoperable solutions they need.
- Develops relationships with account team, partners and customers in support of sales team objectives and engages and leverages corporate resources, abilities, budgets and personnel as appropriate. Assists the Sales Team to develop and implement specific account penetration strategies, produce account specific product and service and sales plans.
- Qualifies sales opportunities in the terms of customer technical requirements, competition, decision making process and funding.
- Uses knowledge of competitive solutions to effectively address and dispel customer objections to DellEMC solutions, and train the account team.
- Presents and markets the design and value of proposed solution and business case to customers, prospects and management.
- Communicates well and can present ideas logically and with impact on DellEMC's Value, Solutions & Products
- Technically Strong with appropriate knowledge and understanding of Dell EMC's Direction & Strategy, Value, Solutions and Products. Builds cost effective solutions and configuration.
- Has a good understanding of key customers' business & associated industry trends in the assigned territory. Understands functions and information infrastructure implications of major applications being used in customers' environments and industry.
- Is Accountable for self-organization, deal by deal and Quarterly/Annual performance vs. goals. Takes responsibility for mistakes and corrects behavior. Gets tasks done on time and with quality.
- Takes responsibility for own self-development and makes progress. Proactively initiates activities to drive advantage and/or reduce competitive threats. Willingness to take on new assignments and learn new things. Passionate about Dell EMC and making things happen
- 2 - 5 years of related experience.
- Cross-Functional skill.
- Results driven.
- Leadership Skills.
- Customer focused.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Closing date: xx xxxxxxxxx 20xx.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.