Enterprise Account manager
ChinaJob ID R1910144 Date posted Jul. 18, 2019
Account manager focus on China north-west Gov. customers
As an Enterprise Account Manager, you will be responsible for driving VMware solutions to a defined set of Enterprise accounts in the region. The ideal candidate would preferably be already working in a similar role, should possess a Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent, and must have a minimum of 8 years’ software industry experience, with at least 8+ years of solution sales experience within a Tier 1 organization.
The candidate should be a self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to effectively present and articulate VMware’s value proposition and deliver outcome based business cases to C-level decision makers.
• Manage Sales life cycle within your account base
• Initiate and build strong relationships within the account base
• Develop, implement and drive sales strategy across a defined set of Commercial named accounts
• Possess strong sales discipline; build and manage accounts; plans; qualification of opportunities; accurate management of CRM system; Pipe-line management and forecast accuracy within 5%+/- of landing
• Achieve aggressive revenue and growth goals
• Effectively leverage internal and external resources
• 5+ years enterprise sales experience, software/solution background is preferred
• Ability to work as part of an extended team
• Skilled in thinking strategically and tactically
• Great relationship skills, tenacity, resilience and inter-personal/presentation skills
• Strong knowledge of consultative sales that gets results
• Proven experience in building both short and long term pipeline whilst managing and meeting quarterly revenue targets.
Education: Bachelor or above