Software Principal Engineer for VxRail/VxRack
Shanghai, ChinaJob ID R89185 Date posted Jun. 07, 2019
Software Principal Engineer
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Software Principal Engineer on our VxRail/VxRack team in Shanghai.
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
- Develop and improve the hyper-converged infrastructure management
- Lead project reviews across numerous teams
- Drive the technology for cross-functional implementations
- Winning together spirit with key stakeholders
- Innovative mindset
- Mentor and inspire others
- BS or MS Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- 7+ year working experience in IT
- Working experience in Java or Python software development
- Good English communication in paper and oral
- Knowledge or experience on product design for network management and operations
- Understanding of software life cycle management
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re ready to develop cutting-edge software for a changing world, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Closing date: xx xxxxxxxxx 20xx.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.