Shanghai, ChinaJob ID R31942 Date posted Mar. 19, 2019
- Overlooking database design
- Training and coaching staff in the team
- Monitoring database efficiency
- Developing protocols for data processing
- Creating complex query definitions that allow data to be extracted
- Training colleagues in how to input and extract data
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related degree 10+ years development experience
- Strong experience (at least 5+ years) in database design, development, maintenance and management
- Deep understanding of both OLTP and OLAP databases, knows both SQL and NoSQL DBs
- A previous DB lead/architect experience would be a plus
Good English language skills to facilitate collaboration with US based peers
If you’re ready to develop cutting-edge software for a changing world, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.