RG Software Engineer 2
Shanghai, ChinaJob ID R030767 Date posted Aug. 15, 2019
Dell Technology, a worldwide leader in information infrastructure, cloud computing and big data, is looking for passionate and brilliant talents to join a world-class team, and play an important role in cutting edge technologies and strategic projects in Core Service Team, under Data Protection Division (DPD). In your capacity, you will have an opportunity working with world-class architects, engineers to develop the cutting-edge technologies. We promote a learning and innovative environment. This is technology position and a great opportunity for highly-motivated individuals to advance to next level.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Work under guidance for product level software development & testing
- Write tests for existing and created code to ensure compatibility and stability
- Participate in design, implement the key features across complex software components/products
- Programming experience in Java, Python or Ruby. Experience with similar languages will be considered
- Understanding of software testing methodologies
- Knowledge with Linux system development
- Proven ability to learn new technologies and expand skill sets quickly
- Demonstrated experience analyzing and troubleshooting complex problems.
- Outstanding communication skills and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills in both Chinese and English
University degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.