Product Lifecycle Manager
Beijing, China, Shanghai, ChinaJob ID R038451 Date posted Oct. 18, 2019
- Identify market opportunities for high-end gaming; analyze growth areas and market gaps.
- Understand competitive products and gaps in offering; conceptualize products that would be competitively advantaged.
- Develop business case for new products including volume, revenue and profitability estimates based on market, pricing and share assumptions.
- Develop China launch plans including ensuring SKU development/ readiness, pricing, forecasting and supply management to maximize product success.
- Work closely the global product development teams to influence the roadmap and ensure China’s requirements are represented in the global offering
- Support product launch.
- Develop GTM plan and enable sales with the appropriate training and support.
- Work collaboratively with the marketing and sales team to drive business results.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 8+ years’ experience in PC, semiconductor, mobile phone, tablet industry
- Strong knowledge on products and industry value chain
- Excellent team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Experience with presentations to all levels in the business
- Ability to take initiatives, deals with issues, and drive critical paths to team success
- Ability to solve problems utilizing analytical skills