Web Dev Staff Engineer
ChinaJob ID R1906618 Date posted May. 23, 2019
vCAN Portal Team
Our team is building various management portals for various vCAN products. We build our products with cutting-edge technologies and frameworks, and keep code as clean and easy maintainable as possible. We believe this ensures high work efficiency and deliverables with good quality. We also collaborate closely with PMs & Peer teams, through the full software development lifecycle, from design to test to release.
We are searching great Web Engineers to join us to continue our growth and success.
- Responsible for designing and implementing complex Service Provider Portals/UIs, and related, and involved in design, coding and implementation of Web applications.
- Spot pain point of the project and drive to make continuous improvement happen
- Possess deep technical skills across modern web UI technologies, both proprietary and open-source, and a good breadth and solid understanding of the AJAX and REST approaches to the UI implementation (HTML5, CSS/LESS/SASS, Angular/React, Webpack/RequireJS, NPM)
- 7+ years working on building front-end for web, mobile and/or enterprise software
- Intrinsically embrace Develop Process Best Practices (Code Review, Continuous Integration, Scrum)
- Able to handle multiple concurrent projects developing total solutions and effectively and collaboratively working with team members, project managers, creative directors and others from key business functions within the organization, including the ability to present technical solutions.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Technical Bachelor or Master degree (Computer Science, and other related majors with programming concentration)
Software internationalization knowledge and experience