Technical Support Engineer 2
Seoul, Republic of KoreaJob ID R046169 Date posted Nov. 19, 2019
- Provide support to customer/users where the product is highly technical or sophisticated in nature.
- Responds to situations where first-line product support has failed to isolate or fix problems for customer.
- Represents the company to the customer ensuring the customer is satisfied.
- Responsible for providing telephone, email, chat and remote diagnostic technical support of servers, storage, switches, routers, blades and various software applications (Windows, VMWare, Exchange, Oracle, Netware, etc.).
- Answers questions about installation, operation, configuration, customization, performance and usage of assigned products.
- Verifies warranty entitlement and determines appropriate action.
- Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures.
- Documents problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solution implementation.
- Provides basic remote deployment, maintenance and consulting services.
- X86 server or Storage support capabilities
- Linux or VMWARE support capabilities
- RHCSA / RHCE / VCP / VCAP
- 3 ~ 5+ years of technical support experience with bachelor’s degree
- Strong communication and problem solving skills.
- Excellent team player with teamwork
- Customer focused / Enterprise IT or customer service background