Services Sales - Product Specialist
Seoul, South KoreaJob ID R79237 Date posted Jun. 03, 2019
Services Sales - Product Specialist
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Product Specialist on our Services Sales team in Seoul, Korea.
Dell’s global business is based on expertise. It takes extraordinary knowledge to create technology that drives human progress. And it takes expert insight to sell those groundbreaking products. Our Product Specialists get to know a limited number of specialized products and services inside and out. As well as selling them directly, we’re called in to identify and support opportunities within particular customer accounts. We are the difference makers.
- Proactively identifies and solves customer business problems by providing subject matter expertise and by using higher complexity product and services lines to create solutions
- Manages a territory or group of accounts to ensure opportunities are identified and closed
- Attains volume objectives Refers leads beyond the scope of this job to other sellers within the organization
- Usually assigned an overlay or shared quota
- Customarily and regularly engaged at customer/client facilities and delivers high impact presentations leveraging strong technical skills
- Understands and communicates technology roadmaps and vision and associated technical advantages of the proposed solution
- Recommends product and service configurations to assist with overall system design and integration
- Identifies operational strengths and challenges within the customer’s environment
- Analyzes and applies industry, competitor and market knowledge to positive value of Dell solution
- Consults with other product specialists, leaders, or cross-functional technical groups to ensure consistent application of solutions
- Gains access and manages relationships with technical personnel and decision makers
- Demonstrates the value of a product and/or service technology to impact customer operational issues
- Provides insight and subject matter expertise to customers concerning applicability of complex specific products and service technologies
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Business with minimum 10 Years’ Experience in the IT Industry focusing on services.
- Experience should include one or more of the following areas: IT Infrastructure Services presales, Sales and Business Development.
- Key areas of solution focus is Support, Infrastructure Deployment and Managed Services across the Dell Technologies portfolio.
- Technical knowledge (from sales perspective) across Dell Technologies (or equivalent) Client, Server, Storage, Backup and Infrastructure software and solutions
- Is a team player, builds strong relations internally/externally and has a commitment to quality
- Possess strong selling, customer relations and negotiating skills
- Has knowledge and thorough experience, of the sales and delivery process, specifically related to Infrastructure services.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re ready to become an expert in some of the tech world’s most innovative offerings, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.