Senior Manager, Service Delivery
Seoul, South KoreaJob ID R94068 Date posted Jul. 15, 2019
Senior Manager, Service Delivery
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Senior Manager on our Service Delivery team in Seoul, Korea.
Dell customers rely on our products and services to drive progress. So we take the service we provide extremely seriously. Service Delivery is all about making sure our technical solutions help clients fulfill their priorities, challenges and initiatives. As trusted advisors, we build in-depth knowledge of what each client wants to achieve. Then we make sure the services delivered by Dell deliver on all our promises. We also work closely with Sales and Global Services colleagues to develop strategic account growth plans, and to identify and pursue sales opportunities.
- Responsible for managing larger group of Delivery Management team members
- Responsible for medium to large size accounts with higher level of complexity
- Helps define delivery management core processes and improvement opportunities
- Takes the lead role in managing relationships with larger, more critical customers
- May be involved with accounts spanning multiple geographies
- Manages multiple third-party partners across many programs in the successful delivery of technical solutions
- Oversees escalated problems to maintain strong customer experience levels
- Responsible for delivering in a highly-matrixed global delivery model
- Demonstrated track record of delivering multiple high quality services to medium to large sized accounts
- Advanced organizing and planning skills to effectively manage larger teams
- Experienced priority-setting skills to effectively meet departmental strategic and operational objectives
- Ability to communicate clearly and present to senior leadership/executives
- Ability to lead large cross-functional delivery teams
- Demonstrates attentiveness to quality and productivity
- Advanced analytical, problem solving, negotiation and organizational skills
- Ability to motivate, direct and lead large groups of people
- Extensive experience managing very large third party relationships in the successful achievement of customer satisfaction levels
- Ability to manage significant delivery budgets and minimize program variances
- Decent speaking and writing communication skills in both Korean and English
- Leadership skill and experience of leading team(s) having more than 10 members
- Good understanding of overall Infrastructure technologies, Cloud business, and Digital transformation
- Business development experience is preferred
- Advisory consulting, and services sales or presales experience are preferred
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re ready to both champion and challenge world-class services on a global stage, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Closing date: September 8, 2019
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.