Product Line Management
Seoul, Republic of KoreaJob ID R036076 Date posted Oct. 29, 2019
Product Line Manager
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a product line manager on our Data Center & Compute - EI Business team in Seoul, Korea.
Showcasing excellence and innovation at every stage, Product Management is responsible for the cross-functional management of products or solutions through their entire lifecycle. Using a wealth of technical and industry experience, we work across functional areas to implement our products or solutions. We undertake thorough analysis of the markets to ensure we maximize profitability and adjust our product strategies to respond to competition. Our role also involves acting as subject matter experts for internal and external product events or partner meetings.
- Responsible for the execution/strategy of all content related to the Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions portfolio
- Responsible for product and solution positioning and messaging platforms, upon which marketing programs and campaigns will be created
- Responsible for the development of assets/content to be used in marketing programs efforts
- Responsible for the development of customer use cases
- Responsible for the development of partner enablement tools/programs
- Responsible for competitive intelligence analysis
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with key industry analysts working closely with Solutions Management
- Work in close collaboration with the sales teams to ensure that solutions are well positioned in the core industry vertical
- Development of sales enablement tools for sales training and support
- Establishing, tracking Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for sub-set of Dell Telecom Solutions portfolio
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Computer Science equivalent.
- Desired 1-2 years of solution marketing experience in B2B environments
- Must have superior communication and writing skills and must be a confident public speaker
- Must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy plus marketing creativity
- Must be able to interface effectively and establish credibility with sales, engineering communities, field constituents, and C-level audiences
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you can take innovative products and solutions from inception to completion, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.