Marketing Manager, Korea(Contractor)
Seoul, South KoreaJob ID 1450535 Date posted Dec. 21, 2018
About Us VIDEO
Founded in 2013, Pivotal Software, Inc., combines our leading cloud-native platform, tools, and methodology to empower the world’s largest organizations to adapt to change and build great software. Our technology unleashes developer productivity, while fulfilling our mission to transform how the world builds software.
The candidate will be responsible for all aspects of marketing:
- Monitoring and analysing market trends and working with the sales team
- To identify target markets and develop strategies to market to them.
- Lead management and working with a telemarketing agency for pipeline build.
- Full management and execution of marketing events.
- Building the open source and developer community.
- Preparing and managing marketing plans and executing to budget.
- Managing public and analyst relations via the appointed agency.
- Managing the social media channels for Pivotal.
- Execution of digital marketing activities.
- Managing the production and translation of promotional material.
- Executing to set marketing KPIs and producing reports to monitor results.
The candidate should have:
- Minimum 6-8 years experience.
- An undergraduate marketing degree/qualification.
- Be able to juggle a number of activities and be highly organized.
- Be an excellent communicator.
- Be able to respond well to pressure.
- Think creatively and come up with innovative ways of doing things.
- be able to work closely with a number of stakeholders and with marketing agencies.