Inside Sales - Global Compute & Client Solutions
Seoul, South KoreaJob ID R87038 Date posted Jun. 07, 2019
Global Compute & Client Solutions Inside Sales Representative
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Inside Sales Rep on our Enterprise Account team in Seoul, Korea.
Dell’s portfolio of emerging technologies is enough to get your pulse racing. But our customers are our heartbeat and deserve human interaction that is special and unique to their technological needs. Our Inside Sales Account Manager team is the driving force behind our high-level customer interaction. Our team is responsible for selling ground-breaking products by building relationships with customers using both the telephone and email as communication methods. Our Inside Sales Account Manager team ensures every customer interaction is exceptional and tailored to meet the customer.
- Sells products and services, including Desktops, Laptops, Printers, Software, enterprise solutions and service contracts.
- Responsible to drive inbound and outbound calls, emails, and web interface to focus on maintaining and expanding business relationships/market share with existing and new customers
- Functions as the primary insides sales demand generalist and provides support to the field sales leader with all sales internal resources, in both strategy and executions
- May focus on new account development and/or expanding existing accounts
- Work towards achievement of an overlay quota Interacts regularly with the outside sales team Responds to customer inquiries.
- Works effectively in a team environment May require some direct selling to end user customers
- Works persistently to gain new accounts and/or identify opportunities in account territory
- Responsible for a high number of Enterprise accounts, or Global accounts
- Occasional involvement in outside sales lead with Inside Sales support If account/acquisition focused, individual responsible for: - Low-to-average revenue spend and/or account complexity within assigned business - Limited strategic value within assigned business Intermediate level sales representative, complete understanding of segment, product/service offerings and client set
- Effectively articulates the value proposition associated with company products and services
- Recommends business solutions considering customer/partner needs and company interests
- Makes decision based on an appropriate amount of information/data analysis
- Builds relationships with customers/partners based on knowledge of company technology, products, services
- Stays abreast of current industry trends and how company’s customers/partners are being impacted to help solve specific market challenges in targeted industries
- Leverages cross-functional resources to achieve results/meet customer/partner needs
- Effectively prioritizes multiple demands while ensuring customer/partner needs are met
- Understanding of IT solutions.
- Knowledge of Dell Technologies’ products and their value add to the customer
- Ability to identify customer challenges and drive workload discussion.
- Successful sales track record – identifying, qualifying and delivering revenue / sales quota
- Strong Communication skills
- Results driven Mindset
- Ability to influence others to achieve results
- Consultative skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Takes initiative
- Experience of inside sales rep is an added advantage
- Competency in English language in a business context
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re the kind of communicator who can make world-class technology even more irresistible, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.