Inside Product Specialist - Services Sales
Seoul, South KoreaJob ID R028887 Date posted Aug. 26, 2019
Inside Product Specialist - Services Sales
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Inside Services Sales on our [Job family] team in [Location].
At Dell, we create the extraordinary. Our Inside Product Specialists are the experts who sell innovation to the world. Responsible for a set of products and services, they get to know their portfolio inside and out. Our Inside Sales teams rely on them for technical advice during the sales process. They directly advise customers on everything from product features and configurations, through to pricing and availability. Crucially, however complex the question, they’re ready to deliver technical solutions to meet customers’ needs via phone, chat, web or email.
- Drive attainment of quarterly and annual Country Services revenue and margin targets.
- Leverage key business units to optimize performance, including segment sales, customer care, technical support & marketing.
- Ensure the business is anchored on solid performance management & development planning
- Evangelize the tools, processes and infrastructure required to support the growing needs of the business.
- Drive sales team mindshare on high services value proposition throughout overall services portfolio towards positioning the company as premier solution and services player in the country.
- Ensure timely follow-up and qualify services up sell opportunity and follow up & engage with customer with account managers for value proposition and close deals where applicable.
- Support business decision by in country/segment services business analysis and provide quality insights on key opportunity areas.
- Create and execute in country/segment tactical plan in order hyper-grow business by looking for opportunities in region.
- Monitor customer & sales feedback on Dell's & competitors' Solution offering & prices. Share same with Brand Marketing & Channel Marketing to determine corrective action as necessary.
- Plan & execute periodical product trainings & new offering launches internally for Sales.
- Participate to provide high quality business update in scheduled weekly/monthly/quarterly interlock meetings with all internal stakeholders.
- Drive assist Services specific & support demand generation campaigns & events
- Minimum of 6-8 years of Sales experience with a consistent record of over achievement, performance awards and career advancement
- Highly skilled in building influential relationships and delivering in a cross functional / matrixed environment.
- Excellent oral and written communications.
- Must be self-motivated, capable of working in a fast paced environment
- Good knowledge of sales & marketing principles
- Good understanding of Services or Solution applications in business
- Good analytical and decision-making ability
- Degree in Business or Marketing
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re ready to get to the heart of ground-breaking products and champion innovation as an expert, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.