Enterprise Technical Support Engineer
Seoul, South KoreaJob ID R030560 Date posted Aug. 14, 2019
- Provide support to customer/users where the product is highly technical or sophisticated in nature.
- Responds to situations where first-line product support has failed to isolate or fix problems for customer.
- Represents the company to the customer ensuring the customer is satisfied. Responsible for providing telephone, email, chat and remote diagnostic technical support of servers, storage, switches, routers, blades and various software applications (Windows, VMWare, Exchange, Oracle, Netware, etc.).
- Answers questions about installation, operation, configuration, customization, performance and usage of assigned products.
- Verifies warranty entitlement and determines appropriate action.
- Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures.
- Documents problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solution implementation.
- Provides basic remote deployment, maintenance and consulting services.
• At least 5 years relevant experience in providing technical support
• Experience in providing direct support to end-user either Service business or IT business
• Broad knowledge of Server, Storage, Network and job associated database, software and documentation
- Strong Computer Technical skills
- Good Communication and Strong Problem solving- customer relationship skills