Enterprise Account Systems Engineer
Seoul, South KoreaJob ID R88201 Date posted Jan. 22, 2019
Enterprise Account Systems Engineer
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as an Enterprise Account Systems Engineer on our Systems Engineering team in Seoul, Korea.
Our field sales professionals rely on proactive technical support during the sales process – and our expert Systems Engineering team always steps up to the mark. We lead the development and implementation of complex and specialized products, applications, services and solutions. From delivering sales presentations and product demonstrations, to developing detailed installations or system integration plans, we ensure customers get the innovative, relevant, interoperable solutions they need.
- Supports with successfully builds and maintains relationships with key customers’ decision makers and influencers
- Presents the design and value of proposed solution and business case to customers, prospects and management
- Works with account team, client solutions team, and federation peers to create, maintain and regularly communicate an account technology plan. The plan includes future state architectures, tactical initiatives and milestones, and business relevant technology solutions.
- Researches and communicates technology, industry and market trends/data, and provides customers thought leadership to position value of the solution
- Provides technical leadership and direction to customers and internal staff
- Overall 10+ years of equivalent experience in pre-sale/technical sales and/or complex IT solution development
- Demonstrated pre-sales/technical sales track record
- Extensive working knowledge of both hardware and software solutions and services
- Knowledge of Industry market and technology solutions to meet the need of the customer base that they cover
- Ability to understand various business models and make connections to how IT can support and ultimately bring profitably to the company
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you have the technical skills to take our sales to the next level, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Closing date: January 25, 2019
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.