Account Services Management - Storage Technical Account Manager
Seoul, South KoreaJob ID R84604 Date posted Dec. 21, 2018
Technical Account Manager - Storage
- Act as escalation point for team technical needs, best practices and customer handling guidance
- Complete monthly technical and performance analysis for each assigned account and review each analysis with the client and account team
- Proactive daily checks on the customers storage environment,
- Advise on operating and maintaining efficient Unity systems to help design and run an Optimized Storage Center environment
- Proactively provide guidance on operational efficiencies to maximize ROI
- Align Storage Center environment with customer requirements and business needs
- Provide proactive analysis of support call history to identify trends and patterns
- Proactively analyze capacity and performance metrics to help ensure continuous performance and operational efficiency of the Unity Storage.
- Advise on solutions and best practices for meeting capacity and performance requirements
- Proactively review log entries with the client and communicate findings to address potential issues
- Provide best practice recommendations for system configuration and optimization
- Experience in managing Storage environments
- 10+ years enterprise experience with data center technologies such as Windows, Linux, VMware, EMC, Compellent, EqualLogic, blade technology and networking
- Technical certifications (SNIA, MCSE, CCNA, Server+, etc.)
- 10+ years troubleshooting complex technical issues
- Language skills (Korean and English)
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re ready to play a key role at the heart of outstanding account services, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.