Account Manager, Inside Sales - Global Client & Compute Solutions
Seoul, Republic of KoreaJob ID R045146 Date posted Nov. 19, 2019
Account Manager, Inside Sales - Global Compute & Client Solutions
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as an Account Manager, Inside Sales Representative on our Global Compute & Client Solutions team in Seoul, Korea.
Dell’s portfolio of emerging technologies is enough to get your pulse racing. But our customers are our heartbeat and deserve human interaction that is special and unique to their technological needs. Our Inside Sales Account Manager team is the driving force behind our high-level customer interaction. Our team is responsible for selling ground-breaking products by building relationships with customers using both the telephone and email as communication methods. Our Inside Sales Account Manager team ensures every customer interaction is exceptional and tailored to meet the customer.
- Performs outbound sales activities such as cold calling, lead follow-up, sales qualifications, sales progression, negotiation, closing offer extensions to existing or and new customers.
- Accurately updates and utilizes Salesforce.com to forecast and track all sales activities.
- Meets or exceeds revenue quota goals in an assigned territory. Ensures their sales revenue targets/objectives are achieved quarterly and annually.
- Meets or exceeds activity metrics for (e.g. outbound calls, appointments set, opportunities creation etc.) and prospecting time.
- Optimally leverages internal resources (e.g. District Manager, Technical Consultants, Solution Specialists, Global Financial Services) and channel resources to drive transactional volume and incremental revenue.
- Develops territory plan to identify key target markets and plans sales campaigns to drive demand for the territory.
- Maintains contact with customers in an assigned territory to ensure customer satisfaction and expanding Dell Technologies' footprint within the assigned accounts.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of products and services, industry trends, and competition in order to position Technologies products effectively with customers.
- May attend meetings in geographies supported and travel to partner events.
- Sells using a strong consultative selling approach with customers and partners.
- Acts as a mentor to newly promoted sales associates and shares best practices to enhance sales performance.
- Deliver trainings and participate in special projects as required.
- Understanding of IT solutions.
- Understanding of Dell Technologies’ Solutions and products and their value add to the customer.
- Ability to identify customer challenges and drive workload discussion.
- Solid understanding of the competition in server, network and solutions is an added advantage.
- Successful sales track record – identifying, qualifying and delivering revenue / sales quota.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Results driven.
- Ability to influence others to achieve results.
- Consultative skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Takes initiative.
- Experience of inside sales rep is an added advantage.
- Mentoring/Coaching skills.
- Competency in English language in a business context.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re the kind of communicator who can make world-class technology even more irresistible, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.