Product Marketing Manager
Seattle, WashingtonJob ID R83206 Date posted Jun. 07, 2019
Dell Technologies provides the expertise and technology to transform the way we all work and live. We are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as the Product Marketing Manager for the Unstructured Data Solutions Product Marketing team located in Hopkinton, MA or Seattle, WALocations.
Dell Technologies is a leader in unstructured data solutions and we are looking for a Product Marketing lead for our newest streaming and real time analytics solution. The Product Marketing, Sr. Advisor in the Unstructured Data Solutions Marketing team will work closely with Dell Technologies product management, sales and engineering teams to develop positioning and messaging that highlights Dell Technologies real time data analytics portfolio’s unique value and competitive advantages. This role will also work on influencers and thought leadership programs to drive influencers. This position involves creating strategic and highly engaging messaging, collateral, and sales enablement assets applying the feature set to solving business problems. The successful candidate will be both creative and technical, understand real time analytics concepts, and become one of the go-to solution experts. In addition, this role requires the ability to understand the needs of real time analytics, IT infrastructure admins as well as Dell Technologies sales force, therefore assisting with sales enablement through compelling asset marketing.
- Drive real-time analytics marketing efforts for product launches and beyond
- Drive AR/PR and overall thought leadership content strategy and work with SME’s on delivering the right content that is expected of the market leader in the space
- Interact with the market through meetings with customers, partners, and industry sources to evangelize and position Dell Technologies real-time analytics portfolio relative to competitors
- Develop creative and diverse customer facing marketing collateral including infographics, blogs, videos, white papers, website content, case studies, training materials, and product presentations for both business and technical audiences
- Play a key role in product/solutions launch and marketing programs
- Define real-world market segmentation models, and develop optimized messaging for specific markets and audiences
- Develop creative strategies and assets for global demand generation, awareness and thought leadership campaigns
- Develop high-value sales tools and drive sales, channel and partner enablement
- Support cross functional teams with both subject matter expertise and marketing acumen
- Drive social media/blog strategy to promote thought leadership and brand. Engage key market influencers through social media and other channels
- Minimum 5+ years of marketing experience in real-time analytics, Flink and Spark software, and unstructured data needs
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science or related degree is highly desired
- Strong technical aptitude, fast learner, excellent communication skills (written, presentation, oral, listening) and ability to passionately articulate products, technologies, and value propositions
- Ability to quickly understand products and their applicable value add to the customer and business needs
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re excited by the prospect of marketing ground-breaking innovations to a global audience, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.