Enterprise Account Executive - Phoenix - Secureworks Sales
Scottsdale, ArizonaJob ID R034810 Date posted Sep. 17, 2019
Account Executive (Enterprise) - Secureworks
Secureworks® (NASDAQ: SCWX) is a technology-driven cybersecurity leader that protects organizations in the digitally connected world. Built on proprietary technologies and world-class threat intelligence, our applications and solutions help prevent, detect, and respond to cyber threats. Red Cloak™ software brings advanced threat analytics to thousands of customers, and the Secureworks Counter Threat Platform™ processes over 300B threat events per day. We understand complex security environments and are passionate about simplifying security with Defense in Concert™ so that security becomes a business enabler. More than 4,000 customers across over 50 countries are protected by Secureworks, benefit from our network effect and are Collectively Smarter. Exponentially Safer.™ www.secureworks.com
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
The Account Executive has responsibility for prospecting and closing new and cross sale business in an assigned region focusing on Enterprise accounts. The portfolio is comprised of the following: Security Management and Orchestration, Vulnerability Management Services, Advanced Threat Services, Security Monitoring, Threat Intelligence Services, Cloud Security, Emergency and Proactive Incident Response, Strategic Advisory Services, Security Program Development, Risk Management, Controls and Compliance, and Adversarial Security Testing. With the support of our Security Architect’s and you will utilize a consultative sales approach to map Secureworks service offerings to the clients’ needs.
- Consistently achieve quarterly and annual sales targets
- Responsible for overall sales strategies and generating positive business outcomes for our clients, which may be complex environments
- Articulate and evangelize the vision and positioning of both Secureworks and its solutions to differentiate our capabilities to clients
- Develop a deep understanding of both the customers and competitive landscape, enabling a business dialogue to be conducted with C-level contacts and their teams
- Has a strong understanding of the Secureworks solutions and knows when and how to engage Pre-Sales/technical assistance
- Acts as a source of expertise for others in the sales function
- Masters all corporate training materials, and stays current on enablement track and competency development.
- Drive creative business development activities to penetrate white space accounts
- Work with Secureworks partners to propose differentiated solutions to help our clients
- Develop, maintain and share Customer Account Plans for your top strategic accounts, ensure theses are current, factual and easily accessible by the virtual team
- Manages current quarter business and subsequent quarters' pipeline proactively and consistently
- Directs and prioritizes own work and provides accurate and timely forecasts in SFDC
- Builds and maintains network of colleagues and customers to share information and obtain prospects
- Minimum 5+ years of enterprise selling/account management experience
- Proven ability in closing complex deals within the IT/Security sector
- Experience in combination of technology and services; preferably managed security services
- Experience in managing sales cycles that can be lengthy, complex, and contract-heavy
- Experience with annual recurring revenue ("ARR") and monthly recurring revenue ("MRR") models
- Proven ability to learn in a very fast-paced environment
- Must be a team player - ability to interact with teammates and partners fairly, and respectfully; proactive / results-driven / strong problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher (Business Administration, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems)
Location: Remote - Phoenix
Secureworks, a Dell Technologies company, is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Secureworks here.