Senior Advisor, Account Services Management-
Saudi ArabiaJob ID R93372 Date posted Jun. 25, 2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Consultant on our Account Service Management team in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Dell customers expect great things from both our products and our services. Account Services Management is all about managing and overseeing seamless service delivery processes. It’s a hugely varied field of work. Processes range from incident management to change management, from configuration management to customer management. The team makes sure disputes and technical issues are resolved. We also provide excellent communication to the customer around every activity – from the tactical to the strategic.
This role will specifically support the Eastern Province.
- Ensures contractual service support requirements are understood and managed.
- Ensures effective communication and coordination of problem-solving efforts between support teams, account teams, field service personnel and customers.
- Collaborates with other team members to ensure consistency of delivery, adherence to standard practices, and continuous improvement.
- Presents operational and service level reports and explains service level support available to internal or external customers.
- Administers and manages the configuration of process related tools, reporting tools, and associated technologies.
- Compiles, analyzes and reports statistical data and trends relating to service level compliance and operational effectiveness.
- Provides training and mentoring for functional teams to ensure that process guidelines are understood and followed.
- Provides point of contact for process related questions or issues and facilitates process related meetings.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Experience working with large organizations
- Customer Success, or Service Account Management experience
- Presentation skills
- Escalation experience
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re ready to play a key role at the heart of outstanding account services, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
This post will require frequent domestic travel to meet customers in addition to some international travel when required.