Commercial Account Manager, Brazil
São Paulo, BrazilJob ID R1910646 Date posted Jul. 12, 2019
At VMware we live by our EPIC2 values which are Execution, Passion, Integrity, Customers and Community. Our exceptional sales members are improving our customer's journey to a mobile life and workstyle through our portfolio of (Enter Specific Product Portfolio) Solutions. Are you passionate about a groundbreaking technology platform that is disrupting the competition and industry? You can become a member of our (Enter Specific Product Portfolio) team and be a part of this digital workspace transformation.
This is an executive sales position responsible for an internal and external sales team driven to a common goal with a set number of named accounts, managing these accounts in the "location" area, working with channels and distributors
The LATAM team within VMware is a high-energy team of salespeople with a passionate desire to succeed and drive the digital transformation
We want someone who will be able to align, influence and deliver on a department goals through the delivery of the entire VMware portfolio including hybrid and public cloud services, end user computing, software defined datacenter technologies, and open data/standard solutions
- Lead a territory with designated named accounts with the goal of acquiring, scaling, and maintaining commercial customers.
- Promote and sell direct to end customers and engage with AWS and/or partners.
- Gain the trust of senior IT and business executives in key accounts and create long-term partnerships with customers Manage end to end relationships with customers via upsells and renewals.
- Use your deep product knowledge to demonstrate solution selling techniques, uncover customer challenges and deliver valuable solutions.
- Partner with local team of technical sales, operations, and marketing to successfully prospect into new commercial customers.
- Develop and execute strategies to increase revenue growth within assigned accounts and customers. Drive an efficient sales cycle from appointment to close.
- Manage and build a growing pipeline with accuracy and predictability.
- BS/BA or equivalent in IT, SaaS, or AWS / cloud sales background
- 4+ years in an enterprise solution sales role. A history of success
- 4+ landing and growing business across the Fortune 200
- Proven persuasion and negotiation skills Confirmed ability to prospect and network across different industry accounts (financial, healthcare, etc) Ability to conduct in-depth sales presentations, including product demonstrations that highlight key benefits, return on investment and the value of our solution and services Salesforce and LinkedIn expertise