Global Architect, Networking
Santa Clara, CaliforniaJob ID R043358 Date posted Nov. 12, 2019
Global Architect, Networking
Do you like to win? Our Dell Technologies team is a powerful offering a simplified technology sales strategy. With the ability to sell a suite of IT solutions from one company, you can offer a full customized package to your clients without barriers. The interconnectivity between all of Dell Technologies will enable not only your sales growth but career growth as well. If you are at the height of your sales career and want to find a place that will offer stability and tenure then, “Think Dell!”
Have experience in the NetworkingArchitecture Solutions and curious about sales here at Dell? Let us show you what a career in tech sales is like. Apply today to learn more.
What makes this exciting:
- Supports highly complex and high value accounts exercising wide latitude to determine objectives and approaches and Partners with a Sales team to grow and attain financial objectives with a focus on the enterprise networking requirements
- Understands customers’ business solutions requirements, verifies operability of highly complex products and service configuration within the customers environment that addresses critical issues.
- Territory/account management, including account planning and sales forecasting
- This job represents a balanced technical sales effort of compute, open network knowledge and selling skills
- Understands customers’ business and enterprise solutions requirements, connects with the highest levels of individuals within a customer organization.
How your experience will help you hit the ground running:
- 15+ years of Knowledge around Open Networking, Virtualization, Scripting, Linux, Automation through Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt.
- Knowledge of Cloud Architectures with experience around VMWare, NSX, vSphere, vCenter
- Superior presentation skills in front of all levels of the IT Organization
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
From developing brand new accounts to driving expansion across existing accounts, our Direct Sales team transforms opportunity into action every day. Whether focusing on a geographical area, product line, industry, channel or market segment, their goal is the same: to develop relationships with the end-users of the organization and generate meaningful sales. They are the direct line between our ground-breaking portfolio of product solutions and the desks of satisfied customers.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.