SR HR Coordinator
San Francisco, CaliforniaJob ID 1503041 Date posted Jan. 10, 2019
About Us VIDEO
As a recognized leader in disciplined agile and lean software development practices, Pivotal combines the Silicon Valley state of mind, modern approach, and infrastructure with organizations’ core expertise and values. Our cloud-native platform and suite of data tools drive software innovation for many of the world’s most admired brands, helping enterprises move at start-up speeds and with greater business agility. We optimize for change and teach next-generation developers to create and build new solutions, and are committed to open source and open standards.
Our methodology is about evolving, in both development and innovation, and our culture is empowering. Our 2,300+ employees across offices worldwide subscribe to an ethos of kindness. We make a point to bring empathy to each and every project, and are guided by a purposeful mission—to transform how the world builds software.
Our people are our strategic advantage here at Pivotal and our People (Human Resources) teams around the world partner with the business to drive employee engagement, development and retention. We are committed to transforming our People function in order to be true strategic partners to the businesses we support. Working in People Operations at Pivotal means being part of a global team that helps drive our business forward each and every day in truly special and impactful ways. You have the opportunity to work with different teams so you’ll experience all types of teams, products, and technologies.
Working at Pivotal means you get better at what you already do well. We set up regular retrospectives to figure out what we’re doing wrong so we can fix it, and what we’re doing right so we can improve on it.
We Get Breakfast Every Day.
To make sure you start your day energized, we provide a catered breakfast every weekday morning, and unlimited snacks are available all day. Our collaborative, open-plan office space is filled with talented, like-minded Pivots who enjoy taking advantage of our weekly Tech Talks, playing ping pong, and hanging out with co-workers.
What We’re Looking for:
We are looking to hire a Recruiting Coordinator to join our team! This role will work as a liaison between Pivotal's recruiting team, hiring managers, HR Business Partners and Field HR Support.
What Does a Day in the Life Look Like?
- Processing & reviewing/evaluating candidate background checks
- Interview scheduling, interacting with candidates on pre-employment inquiries, preparing offer letters, processing hires through our HRIS systems and assisting with on-boarding activities
- Consulting with candidates, hiring managers, and recruiters on all pre-employment and on-boarding initiatives.
- Responsible for monitoring dedicated Inbox and triage incoming requests
- Frequent collaboration with team to improve processes, implement best practices in TA support in support of our recruiting organization and candidate experience.
- Running quarterly compa
- Assist with onboarding inquiries, requests and processing across Pivotal.
- Drive Candidate and Welcome Experience projects.
- 1+ years of experience in HR administration, talent acquisition support or interview coordination within a medium sized company.
- Familiarity with applicant tracking system a plus (Greenhouse and Workday)
- Customer service focus, exceptional attention to detail and ability to work in a high volume, high growth, faced paced organization.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Analytical aptitude and ability to problem solve and troubleshoot independently
- Positive attitude and the ability and desire to learn, grow and have fun working with a dynamic and fun team of passionate HR professionals
Pivotal is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. For San Francisco-based employment, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.