Manager, Marketing Analytics
San Francisco, CaliforniaJob ID R89343 Date posted Jul. 16, 2019
Manager, Marketing Analytics
San Francisco, CA
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself.
Before we can drive human progress with our game-changing products we must first attract human attention. Marketing Operations teams are integral to shaping our approach. They work in close partnership with teams that specialize in segment marketing, global operations, product management, customer relationship marketing and finance. In collaboration, they build both demand plans for whole product families and specific marketing plans for particular products or segments. Outlining approaches as well as specific activities, they are key to establishing, enhancing and distinguishing Dell product placement within a competitive global market. It’s all about standing out.
Dell Boomi is hiring a Marketing Analytics Manager to run our marketing analytics and reporting function. In this role, you will manage and develop critical Marketing & Sales reports used across the Dell Boomi organization. The ideal candidate has expert-level reporting skills in Salesforce, Bizible and Marketo. They can translate what the reports surface into actionable insights that drive decision-making for the broader organization.
This position reports to the Director, Demand Generation for Dell Boomi.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization
- Analyze website data for a clear window into site performance, user behavior and where the site can be optimized
- Assist with marketing projections and forecasting along with Director, Demand Generation
- Educate the broader organization on reporting best practices
- Strong analytical skills and deep experience with reporting and data analysis
- Expert-level reporting skills in Salesforce, Bizible (or other multi-touch attribution platform), marketing automation platforms
- Love for finding the story buried in the data
- Deep knowledge of tracking, measuring and analyzing online channels (so plenty of CPC experience, using UTMs, tracking scripts, etc)
- Extensive Google Analytics/website analytics experience
- Strong business sense to connect the analytics with the broader business picture
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Technically capable but with excellent communications skills, along with the desire to improve processes
- 4+ years experience in a marketing analytics role in the B2B software industry
- BS Degree required.
- Excellent analytical, planning and process development skills
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Start-up experience/mindset nice to have
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you want to influence plans and activities that bring game-changing products into the global spotlight, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.