Strategic Customer Service Program Manager Advisor, Global Command Center (Round Rock, Texas)
Austin, Texas, Round Rock, Texas, United StatesJob ID R045240 Date posted Nov. 15, 2019
Strategic Customer Program Manager Advisor, Global Command Center (Round Rock, Texas)
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. And we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees, and provide them with growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a member of our team in Round Rock.
As our Strategic Customer Program Manager Advisor, Global Command Center (GCC), you will get to apply and stretch your customer service, relationship building, technical, project management and organizational abilities in enabling our Technical Support Managers (TSM) to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction as they support our external clients with Dell Technologies services.
You will focus on these key responsibilities:
• Assume responsibility to improve service, efficiency and quality of work; Work closely with the TSM organization to identify opportunities on a Customer level for improvement with key dispatching metrics (FCT, OCB, and SLA); Focus on improving working relationships with external business partners and their perception of Dell
• Deliver ongoing reports to the TSM Organization about the health of the program
• Develop a firm understanding of Dell’s internal and key business partners processes and tools
• Review and monitor process exceptions for service delivery
• Attempt to resolve Fusion escalations by utilizing all necessary means
• Coordinate service options with internal and external partners; Work in conjunction with multiple cross functional organizations to analyze situations and drive Customer issues to resolution
• Work on assignments where considerable judgment and initiative are required in resolving problems and making choices, recommendations, or decisions; Perform Root Cause and Closed Loop Corrective Actions for a variety of service delivery issues; Make effective decisions in real time with limited information
• Interact regularly with GCC leadership to drive business solutions, including some presentations
5 years of related experience in a professional role with a Bachelor’s degree, or 3 years with a Master’s degree, or equivalent experience; Experience to include:
• Experience providing excellent customer service and support, including escalations, working successfully with internal and/or external customers, across multiple organizations and with all levels of staff
• Mastery of multiple business disciplines and many custom solutions
• Experience using multiple Partner and company proprietary and other tools to assess process success and remediation for failures
• Experience running predefined operational reports
• Excellent communications, presentation and relationship building skills based on trust
• Microsoft Excel and Power Point skills
• Not a remote role. Must be able to work in our office 5 days a week in Round Rock, TX
• Thorough understanding of Dell processes and organizations is highly preferred
• Additional Spanish and Portuguese skills both written and verbal are a plus
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits and growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.