Retail Channel Marketing Manager
Round Rock, TexasJob ID R023829 Date posted Jul. 18, 2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Retail Channel Marketing Manager on our Global Field Marketingteam in Round Rock, TX.
The Dell Retail Marketing team is performance driven powerhouse helping drive Dell sell-through at retail and retail.com. With fast-paced world of retail, we are seeking a determined, creative, and experienced Marketing Manager to help continue to grow and develop retail accounts across the US
- Partnering with Sales org to plan all marketing, assisting with Sell-in and Sell-through activities, fiscally, quarterly, and to the cycle
- Connecting with sales to breakthrough, develop Dell relationships overall & keep us top of retailer(s) mind
- Understanding all rules of engagement of assigned retailers and helping the team navigate through for successful executions
- Understanding of Global CoE’s and how team can best assess and leverage for efficiency in resources
- Intimately knowing/learning your shopper, seeking out and understanding shopper insights, and leveraging to better speak to the shopper at retail
- Ability/desire to create/find new levers and opportunities to test at retail
- Project Management and Follow up of sister organizations w/in Dell to execute plans
- Budget Management including partner funding, navigating partner requirements, POE, and ROI
- Bachelor's Degree; preference is a MBA
- Minimum 7 Years Retail Channel Marketing Experience
- Experience with Tier 1 Retail Accounts
- Ability to work collaborative internally with multiple teams to forecast, drive, and monitor sell-through performance
- Attention to detail
- Robust communications skills
- Agency and Client Side Experience Preferred
- PMP Preferred
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.