.NET Full Stack Cloud Enablement Principal Software Engineer (Austin / Round Rock, TX) Digital-IT
Round Rock, TexasJob ID R26875 Date posted Jul. 04, 2019
.NET Full Stack Cloud Enablement Principal Software Engineer (Austin / Round Rock, TX)
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as part of our team.
As a .NET Full Stack Cloud Enablement Principal Software Engineer, you will lead and participate in designing and building cloud capabilities for modern software applications and modernizing enterprise software solutions from the ground up as well as the customization, extension, and implementation of third-party software products for Dell.
You will have technical ownership and development of .NET, C# applications, learn new technologies, prototype, and provide demonstrations and mentoring, work in collaboration and consultation on implementing modern application practices in private and public cloud.
- Lead and be accountable for overall technical solutions of services that integrate with .NET framework technologies.
- Partner with product (API Gateway) and development teams to provide education and design consultation
- Offer proposed design changes/suggestions to processes and applications, with significant latitude in determining objectives of an assignment
- Works on unusually complex problems and provides solutions that are highly creative
- Works in an Agile and DevOps software development environment
- Influencing application team in modernization and migrating application to cloud platforms
- Mentor team members and provide technical guidance and influence to achieve results
- Build Prototype code using Cloud native principles, caching, messaging and streaming.
8 years of related experience in a professional role with a Bachelor’s degree, or 6 years with a Master’s degree; Experience to include:
- Strong OOA/OOD background and understanding of GoF Design Patterns, Enterprise Application Patterns and anti-patterns
- Ability to translate product/project requirements into development plans and architectures
- Implementation experience in building Twelve-Factor applications using Domain Driven Design.
- Hands-on experience in Microsoft and .NET framework technologies. C#, .NET core, ASP.NET, MVC
- Hands-on Experience building API (SOAP.REST), implementing security such as Oath, SAML, integrating with micro gateway and writing interactive documentation such as swagger
- Sounds implementation knowledge on database such as Oracle, PostgreSQL and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB and Casandra
- Hands-on experience with Container as a service (CaaS) such as Kubernetes, docker swarm
- Experience in and passion for collaborating, demonstrating ideas and concepts, and enabling others in modern software application practices and enterprise software solutions, with excellent communication skills verbally and in writing
- Agile methodology experience – SCRUM
- Cloud platform concepts such as Software as a service (SaaS) and Platform as a service (PaaS)
- Experience with API management such as CA Layer 7 API Management, WSO2 is a plus
- Experience working with a caching technology such as Redis , Pivotal Gemfire,
- Knowledge of messaging systems integration like Rabbit MQ, IBM MQ
- Experience or knowledge of TFS, GitHub, Subversion
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re ready to develop cutting-edge software for a changing world, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.