Media Analytics Manager
Round Rock, TexasJob ID R55394 Date posted Jul. 03, 2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Media Analytics Manager on our Field Marketing team in Round Rock, TX.
This is the opportunity to work on industry leading marketing analytics and ad-tech programs, such as last click attribution based media performance analytics, Brand measurement, Web analytics, Media Mix Model and Digital Multi Touch Attribution, DSP performance analytics and etc, rolling out a key analytics initiatives and providing media optimization recommendations for US Small Business line of businesses. In this role, you are a creative problem solver using your intellectual curiosity, project management skills, and passion for analytics to effectively manage, define and shape your role. What sets you apart, is your ability to translate advanced analytical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
As part of global Media Performance Analytics of global CSB marketing technology organization, you are the key point person operating in lock step with US Small Business segment marketing. You will work directly with measurement and adtech vendors, marketing team members and media agencies to guide them through all phases of analytics program development projects: initial training, set-up, execution and transition back to the local market team members. After the roll out of the program, you will be operating it and enhancing its adoption as media optimization analysts to the local market stakeholders.
- Project manage the deployment of marketing attribution programs
- Act as a day-to-day primary contact with the local marketing team and media agency to launch marketing attribution programs in local markets
- Work with marketing attribution vendor for technology set up
- Train local markets on attribution and forecasting development
- Develop and deliver media performance forecast for business in each market working with media agencies
- Provide media mix recommendation
- Provide readout of Brand measurement
- Provide adhoc analytics around marketing performance
- Drive Ad-tech adoption in local market working with global Ad-tech team, supporting tag implementation, adaptation of local tracking and analytics set up to Dell.com site update.
- Perform analytics identifying root causes of site tracking issues
- Govern media tracking taxonomy working with media agencies
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA a plus
- 3+ years relevant work experience, in media measurement (display, video, social, mobile, search) or media planning and operation
- 4+ years total work experience in marketing planning or marketing performance analytics
- Experience with the following market research and interactive tools is a plus:
- Multi Touch Attributions (VisualIQ, Adometry, Clear Saleing, Neustar and etc)
- Data manipulation and statistical tools (Excel and R, etc.)
- Web analytics platforms (Omniture, Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.)
- Proficiency in English
- Exhibit strong analytical and communication skills
- Basic knowledge in statistical analysis such as regression and time series
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience of deploying and managing marketing attribution systems
- Strong knowledge of the digital media space and passion for digital analytics, working with data and deriving insights
- Strong understanding of media campaign performance and optimization process, particularly for eCommerce sector
- Proficiency in cleansing, manipulating, and transforming data
- Experience leading and delivering marketing analytics engagements
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Effective communication and client service skills
- Demonstrated leadership qualities, proactive nature, and independently responsible
- Experience in digital activation ecosystem across DMP, DSP, SSP, and tagging; viewability is a plus
- Strong understanding of audience analytics including: discovery, custom segments, customer journey, look alike models, cookie vs. device ID is a plus
- Clearly define project deliverables, timelines, and dependencies with input from senior team members and internal stakeholders
- Manage project timelines and deliverable schedules. This includes managing expectations on all sides around deliverables, timelines, and issues with the team director
- Travel internationally to support implementation as required
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.