Marketing Product Owner
Hopkinton, Massachusetts, Round Rock, Texas, United StatesJob ID R044021 Date posted Nov. 07, 2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Marketing Product Owner on our Global Business Operationsteam in Round Rock, TX or Hopkinton, MA.
Marketing is advancing at a rapid pace. At Dell this is exemplified by our acceleration into Digital Transformation activation. The result of this transformation is a noticeable shift from Art to Science in the operation and execution of Marketing.
Aligning to this shift in Marketing, is Dell’s need for a driven, customer-centric and skillful Marketing Product Owner to be part of team responsible for the creation, development and management of a Product and group of capabilities within the Marketing Database Tech Stack.
This critical role will require a visionary team member who can ‘connect the dots’ for both business process and technology. Someone whom can interact and coordinate across multiple teams both inside and outside of our immediate organization and especially drive efficiency into bringing the connective tissue required to align functionality with business need in a constantly changing landscape.
Are you that person? Do you have the skills, drive, acumen and desire to transform Marketing at Dell?
As a Marketing Product Owner, you will be responsible for:
- Creating a Product Roadmap
- Consulting with Stakeholders – Including the Creation and Maintenance of Documentation, technical specifications, requirements and process flow across multiple projects and integration efforts
- Delivery - Leading feature team progress tracking, project planning and sprint backlog maintenance
- Critical Thinking – Strong reasoning, critical thinking and decision-making skills and techniques
- Product team Business Leadership, budget management, communications and coordination with other feature teams
An ideal candidate should have a mix of Technology, Data Analysis and Marketing experience.
- 8-12+ years of relevant experience is required; 5 years of experience building and managing Marketing Technology projects is also a requirement
- Strong Marketing execution background including process design, campaign tools, lead generation and measurement experience
- Experience with Agile methodology; ability to translate between business and IT speak
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Communications, Computer Science or Mathematics; Graduate degree in Marketing or Business Administration preferred
- Robust verbal and written communication skills to communicate to a wide range of global team members that includes Executive level leaders, data analysts and IT developers
- Passion to learn new skills and tools and demonstrated ability to deliver valuable technology projects to the business
- Flexibility to work on different types of projects (exploratory, development, troubleshooting and documentation) based on business needs
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you share our passion for data and you’re keen to play a key role in driving progress, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.