Inside Sales Representative
Round Rock, TexasJob ID R036608 Date posted Sep. 21, 2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover yourself as an Inside Sales Representative on our Small Business sales team in the US Retail Team.
Are you a professional who has a solid background in building relationships and a passion for selling and providing best solution for customers?
We are hiring Inside Sales Representatives who have a strong organizational, planning, and communication skill set with a track record of building successful customer relationships in a transactional and relationship environment. An Inside Sales Representative is responsible for selling Dell products and services (via telephone, web, or email) to specified customer segments and ensuring a positive customer experience. This position offers you the opportunity to work in a merit-based environment and utilize your sales experience, while scaling your career into advance sales and/or leadership in a Fortune 50 company.
- Responsible for driving and enabling sales activities through critical sales motions such as SFDC, Deal Registrations, Quoting, and Financial processes.
- Maintain and build relationship while delivering a positive customer experience via the Dell sales model.
- Utilizes a strategic approach to identify, evaluate, and recommend business solutions considering customer needs and Dell interests.
- Sell Dell’s full portfolio; Including desktops, laptops, services and accessories to Small Business customers while improving revenue and margin generation.
- Engages cross-functional resources/ product specialist to meet individual client requirements.
- Scrubbing the HL/CL order list to avoid delays on orders with entry issues
- Assisting in maintenance of the pipeline
- Provide reporting to distributor on expiring deals/deals at risk
- Reach out to partners for updates to ensure accuracy of dates/models/unit counts
- Interface with segment teams to keep them in the loop
- In addition to the above, the new ISR should reach out to segment teams on all registrations through distributor that are declined for being direct forecasts
- Interface onsite with segment sales teams to evangelize distributor, and act as a point of contact for questions
- Assist with quotes/inbox when possible, or when there is high volume causing a delay in response times
- Act as a Dell point of contact for distribution led opportunities when needed
- High school diploma or equivalent, or a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience OR equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Familiar with computers and technology, specifically Microsoft Windows operating system and Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Salesforce understanding and knowledge
- Results-oriented team player.
- Strong communication, presentation and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated with a high attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Positive attitude, strong drive for results, and the ability to excel in an ambiguous environment.
- Motivated to exceed goals and develop professional skill set while advancing your career.
- Thrive in a collaborative environment.
- Be open to receiving feedback and applying and integrating the feedback to improve results.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you relish building rapport with savvy customers and making sales happen, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.