Inside Sales Account Manager II - Round Rock, TX
Round Rock, TexasJob ID R70779 Date posted Sep. 28, 2018
Account Manager, Inside Sales
Round Rock, TX
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as an Account Manager on our team in Round Rock, TX.
Dell’s portfolio of emerging technologies is enough to get your pulse racing. But our customers are our heartbeat and deserve human interaction that is special and unique to their technological needs. Our Inside Sales Account Manager team is the driving force behind our high-level customer interaction. Our team is responsible for selling ground-breaking products by building relationships with customers using both the telephone and email as communication methods. Our Inside Sales Account Manager team ensures every customer interaction is exceptional and tailored to meet the customer.
- Focused on building relationships and becoming a trusted technology advisor to our customers.
- Includes out-bounding calls to drive new business acquisition with established and new customers.
- May have some involvement in outside sales leads with Sales Representative support.
- Ability to be a trusted business advisor to the customer and uses in-depth knowledge of Dell’s technology, products and services to help customers formulate direction.
- Ability to utilize strategic probing to identify, evaluate, and recommend alternative business solutions.
- Analysis of multiple market factors to both anticipate/identify customer problems/needs and recommends appropriate solution.
- Effectively balance demands from multiple stakeholders.
- Effectively balance short term and long term priorities.
- Develop and implement strategic account plans that drive the attainment of critical business objectives.
- Ability to be Involved in contract negotiation and possesses strong financial/business and pricing knowledge..
- 2+ years of sales/customer service experience
- Strong organizational skills.
- Effectively use software packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong knowledge of computer hardware, software, & peripherals
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, with a minimum of 2+ years sales, management or related experience.
- Knowledge of applicable Dell technology, products, and services and is able to identify how these products and services align to customer needs.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re the kind of communicator who can make world-class technology even more irresistible, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.