Inside Product Specialist - Round Rock, Texas
Round Rock, TexasJob ID R87656 Date posted Jul. 17, 2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Senior Inside Product Specialist on our Central Tier 1 Data Center Compute team in Round Rock.
At Dell, we create the extraordinary. Our Inside Product Specialists are the experts who sell innovation to the world. Responsible for a set of products and services, they get to know their portfolio inside and out. Our Inside Sales teams rely on them for technical advice during the sales process. They directly advise customers on everything from product features and configurations, through to pricing and availability. Crucially, however complex the question, they’re ready to deliver technical solutions to meet customers’ needs via phone, chat, web or email.
- Provides direction and guidance/mentor to team members and coaches others in closing the most complex deal
- If account/acquisition focused individual responsible for highest revenue spend in business and/or account complexity within assigned business
- Fully adept in products and services
- Advanced level specialized sales representative, influencing how others engage and interact across the segment
- Advanced understanding of subject matter
- Strong comprehension of the Dell Technologies Enterprise Solution Portfolio.
- Organizes senior internal/external resources in response to, and in anticipation of customer needs
- Maintains relationships at executive leadership and departmental levels to lead to new business opportunities
- Utilizes strategic probing to identify, evaluate, and recommend highly complex alternative technology solutions
- Typically 4+ years of prior Dell Technical Sales experience
- Typically 6+ years of Inside Sales Experience
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dellhere.