Field Marketing Manager - MBDR
Round Rock, TexasJob ID R033928 Date posted Sep. 12, 2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
As a global business with game-changing products, there’s always scope for Dell to grow sales and expand market share. So a highly skilled Product Marketing team is essential. Our team has real vision. They develop and implement strategic approaches to solutions and technology marketing that put our products and services at the forefront of our customers’ minds. Always ready to adjust strategies in response to market change and competition, the team works closely with sales, product
This role is a combination of Marketing, Technical & Sales Resources tasked with delivering profitable client share growth through the enablement of field and inside sales teams. Involves working with Account Executives and Inside Sales Representatives with technical expertise and market positioning of the Dell CSG portfolio of products & services; Solution-based approach with an extensive knowledge of all client product and solution areas, and an understanding of how those map to customers’ business needs and Engaging with sales leadership to develop robust professional relationships.
- Articulate the CSG “Dell story” and “IT Transformation”, and present product roadmaps
- Meet with customers in partnership with sales teams
- Consult with sales teams to solution and position strategic opportunities
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams like Segment Marketing, Sales Operations, Finance, Client Technologists, Product Line Managers, & Global Operations
- Facilitate excellent inter-organizational effectiveness with a strong comprehension of those relative organizations priorities and perspectives
- Derive and disseminate relevant insights from careful data analytics
- Build intermediate and long-term planning frameworks including go-to-market motions, influence product design, and plan product sales cycles
- Support opportunities for large bid/RFP opportunities for core CSG products (Optiplex, Latitude, and Client Peripherals)
- Communicating with Product Group to shape future directions, based on customers’ direct feedback
- Coordinate, planning & deliver CSG training activities to inside and field sales
- Undergraduate degree and 12+ years of relevant business experience in the Information Technology industry (Sales, Sales Operations or Product Engineering
- Proven ability to operate successfully in high-stress, fast-paced environments with ever-shifting priorities
- Able & willing to travel up to 50% of the time in support of Dell customers (NA only)
- Superior written, verbal & presentation skills; and, the ability to speak in public settings
- Deep understanding of the Dell sales structure, culture and ethos
- Analytics/insights capabilities
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.