Dell Boomi Technology Evangelist, Global System Integrators
Round Rock, TexasJob ID R67656 Date posted Jul. 08, 2019
As a market and technology leader in integration platform as a service (iPaaS), Dell Boomi is one of the hottest tech companies in the SaaS/Cloud industry, named a Leader for the third year in a row in the Gartner Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant. Our award-winning, patented technology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-class integration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all sizes. Learn more at http://www.boomi.com/.
The Dell Boomi Technology Evangelist serves as a trusted technology advisor to the Dell Boomi GSI Channel Team, Global System Integrators and mutual customers – providing advice and guidance that enables critical business and technical transformations partnering with Dell Boomi and the GSIs.
Job responsibilities include:
- Develop, document and evangelize enterprise integration patterns and strategies, built on the Dell Boomi Platform, delivering world class solutions for our channel prospects.
- Conduct architectural/design discussions with executive level personnel, integration architects, product and development teams to maximize overall opportunity in establishing Dell Boomi Platform as the technology of choice and preferred vendor above key competitors.
- Develop expertise on products, strategy and roadmap to help drive a joint roadmap and/or product solutions with Dell Technology and Dell Boomi. Collaborate with Product, Product Marketing and R&D pertaining to product enhancements, new solutions or functionality specific for the Dell Boomi ecosystem
- Work with Channel and Field Sales teams to help manage, support, and prioritize sales opportunities.
- Engage with key Dell Technology personnel to develop common integrations, use cases and customer success stories to present to audiences on team calls, in person meetings and industry events.
- Develop new, and strengthen existing relationships within Dell Technology communities.
- Develop, present and deliver high impact demonstrations and prototypes – including webinars and videos, social media platforms of the Dell Boomi solutions and coordinate/facilitate presales activities.
- Clearly articulate the benefits of Dell Boomi Platform to all levels including line of business managers, technical architects and "C" level executives.
- Perform discovery, needs gathering, and requirement analysis for prospects, partners and customers.
- Maintain account and opportunity updates within our CRM system to manage and prioritize sales opportunities
Collaboration. Individual drive. A passion for technology. That's what success sounds like at Dell. It's this dedication to finding unique solutions that has given rise to many of our energy-smart, green initiatives. Sound like something you can get behind? Join our team, and you'll work in a dynamic environment with other motivated, talented individuals who care about protecting our planet. Plus, you'll get the mentoring, support and training you need to succeed on your own terms.
Workforce diversity is an essential part of Dell Inc. We encourage you to apply, whatever your race, age, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status or sexual orientation.
Dell offers a competitive Salary and Bonus plan as well as a great Benefit Package. Please visit the About Dell section at http://www.dell.com/ for more information.
A Successful Candidate will:
- Have 10+ years of experience selling/architecting solutions for enterprise software applications (SFDC, SAP, et al). Direct experience with Application Integration, EDI, ETL preferred.
- Ability to evangelize, both internally and externally, the Dell Boomi vision and ensure we deliver world class solutions to our customers and partners.
- Strong knowledge of enterprise technologies, including APIs, SOA, ESB, oData, MOM, JMS, SOAP/RESTful Web Services, Databases, EDI, Force.com, et al.
- Have an understanding of the software channel and experience working and selling with a variety of channel partners, particularly GSIs.
- Have experience with and an understanding of the similarities and differences between channel and direct; likewise an understanding of both channel and direct customer’s decision making process.
- Have the business savvy to understand & probe customer needs and demonstrate quantifiable business value. Strong consultative selling acumen and demonstrated success in prior roles.
- Ability to present to all levels of business and technical decision makers, and is technical enough to get into the code/design with internal Engineering leads and have credibility across a Development organization.
- Ability to create repeatable / differentiated value propositions with and for GSIs
- Experience selling into Enterprise organizations (Fortune 100) or Software providers preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree, Career Training or relevant experience in Computer Science, Engineering, and Information Systems is preferred.