Sales Engineering Senior Manager
Rome, ItalyJob ID R031102 Date posted Sep. 06, 2019
Sales Engineering Senior Manager
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and the technology we provide transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We recognize that over 100,000 employees across six continents have different interests and aspirations. We inspire, challenge and respect each and every one of them, every day. And we provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Sales Engineering Senior Manager on our Global Compute & Networking in Italy.
- The Sales Engineering Snr Manager establishes operational objectives for team and sets focus and direction for sales engineers and/or product specialists aligned to industry vertical or business.
- Understands complexities of the environment and works within Dell EMC, e.g core sales, marketing, Dell Financial Services and Services, to solve complex business issues.
- He/she collaborates with other functions to resolve escalations/customer issues quickly and also consults with customer’s technical management
- He/She is able to drive forecast, reporting, outlook meetings etc
- 10+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Excellent ability to apply advanced concepts in the technical engineering field to practical business problems and strong understanding of the solution selling process
- Advanced ability to communicate technical concepts, architectures and designs, program strategies, and tactics clearly. Advanced level of solutions and technical knowledge and strong understanding of customer/industry climate.
- Excellent communication skills in English, verbal and in writing
- Advanced presentation skills and the ability to establish mutually beneficial program commitments and expectations with customers.
- Relevant experience in Sales, Customer Engagement and Negotiation in large and complex datacentre sales
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.