Consultant - Advance Cyber Defense
Rome, ItalyJob ID R86966 Date posted Feb. 04, 2019
This role sits within RSA Security, part of Dell Technologies. RSA Business-Driven Security™ solutions help customers comprehensively and rapidly link security incidents with business context, enabling them to respond effectively and protect what matters most. Our award-winning solutions for threat detection and response, identity and access assurance, consumer fraud protection, and business risk management help RSA customers thrive in an uncertain, high-risk world.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
This is a senior position within RSA Advanced Cyber Defense Practice. The Consultant for the Advance Cyber Defense Practice (ACD) will be responsible for customer development and delivery of advanced cyber defense professional service offerings across global commercial and/or public sector theaters. Theaters include Advance Persistent Threat (APT), Breach Readiness, Incident Response/Discovery, SOC/CERT operations process, architecture/design and/or Proactive Network Defense strategy, implementation and operations redesign/implementation (PND).
The Consultant will operate within a diverse teaming environment across multiple cyber defense and security disciplines within adjacent technical functions, products teams and service areas. Responsible for capability development to the practice and customer technology solutions management.
- Work as a subject matter consultant with adjacent practice delivery functional leaders to delivery structured breach readiness assessments, APT threat analysis, SOC/CERT process, operation implementation, APT PND email operations, intelligence analysis, incident response, research and identification of APT indicators of compromise (IoC) and predictive attack vector/exploitation analysis.
- Provide support to customer governance risk, compliance (GRC) and/or identity and access management assessments and design strategies incorporating APT threat landscape considerations.
- Design and implement specialized training content and competence/effectiveness assessments in areas of practice.
- Research, identify and incorporate advanced cyber defense enhancements and new solutions from the field.
- Deep understating of SOC operations and enablement of intelligence driven CIRT. Expertise in Behavioral analytics and threat intelligence.
- Ability to write SOC Run books, processes and procedures.
- Deep understanding and demonstrated operational ability of IT Security Operations, malware analysis, reverse engineering, Incident Response, Remediation, Mitigation, Advance Persistent Threat (APT), Cyber Threat.
- Intelligence, Computer Forensics and malicious logic/code triage and analysis.
- Ability to function in a geographically dispersed matrix environment with adjacent functional teams, partners and/or consulting staff.
- Ability to present and communicate both orally and written to customer senior leaders, technical consulting staff and/or partner organizations.
- Should have the experience of penetration testing
- Must be willing to travel internationally up to 50% of the time.
- Reverse Engineering Malware (GREM),
- GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH).
- GIAC Computer Forensic Analyst (GCFA)
- Encase Certified Examiner (EnCE)
- GIAC Certified Pen Tester (GPEN).
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.