Account Executive - Telco Industry
Rome, ItalyJob ID R38187 Date posted Apr. 08, 2019
Account Executive – Telco Industry
Rome – Italy
Can you combine a proven track record in sales with up-to-date knowledge of technology? If you are passionate about what you do, the career possibilities at Dell Technologies will be second to none. Within Global Client and Compute Sales (GCCS), we are looking for an Account Executive to join our top-caliber team in Rome.
Dell Technologies is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
The Account Executive will work with large key accounts of the Service Provider and Telco Industry to provide product solutions, develop new business, ensure satisfaction and maintain positive ongoing relationships. She/He will be responsible for the overall sales strategies and generating results from the client.
- Perform sales activities in the Global Client and Compute Sales Team on assigned customers performing duties such as build relationship with CTO and main Network, IT, Operations and Business stakeholders, identify and qualify sales opportunities, coordinate the value proposition, achieve sales results, track and forecast sales activities by accurately utilizing and updating Salesforce.com
- Coordinate Channel and Go to Market strategy for the assigned customers
- Meet or exceed sales targets in an assigned market with a Dell Technologies Team. Ensure sales objectives are achieved quarterly and annually
- Effectively leverage internal resources (e.g. District Manager, Technical Consultants, Solution Specialists, Global Financial Services) and local resources to drive transactional volume
- Collaborate with manager to develop customer plan to identify key opportunities and plan sales campaigns to drive demand
- Build and develop relationships with an assigned team and maintains contact with customers to ensure customer satisfaction, basic and complex issue resolution, and Dell Technologies’ footprint expansion
- Maintain working knowledge of products and services, industry trends, and competition to position Dell products effectively with customers.
- Ability to build and foster relationships with customers as well as key internal stakeholders
- Ability to influence others to achieve results while working in a team environment Knowledge of Service Provider and Telco Industry and customers
- Solid understanding of the IT market
- English fluency
- Communications and consultative skills, results driven mind set
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.